On Saturday, October 18th the Fort Mill HS Band traveled to Boiling Springs HS for the SC 4A Upper State Marching Band Championship. 13 Upper State bands competed for 7 spots in next week's 4A State Championship. The top 8 Lower State bands also advanced to state finals.
Fort Mill finished first overall in Upper State 4A and advances to next week's finals:
Fort Mill performs at 9:15 PM next Saturday (10/25) in the 4A State Championship at Spring Valley HS
Check it out
Mr. Christopher on CN2 News
October 14, 2014: Rock Hill, S.C. - CN2's Lucas McFadden sits down with Fort Mill High School Principal, Dee Christopher to talk about success on standardize testing.
The Girls Basketball team is gearing up for another great season. We are selling t-shirts to raise money for the program. Long sleeve shirts are $25; short sleeve shirts are $20. Orders must be in by November 14th. If you would like to purchase a shirt please email Coach KARI Cooper (CooperK@fort-mill.k12.sc.us) with the following information:
We accept cash or make checks payable to FMHS Booster Club. I must have your money before I place the order.
Thank you for your support!
Announcements for 10/13 - 10/17
Senior Yearbook Requirements
September 15 – October 17: Pick Your Pictures!
Friday, October 17: Last Day for Baby Pictures
- Even if you select your pictures on the Prestige web site, you still have to let us know which pictures you want in the yearbook. Come by Mr. Kivett’s room to look at your Prestige pictures online.
- You may do this before school (8:15-8:25), during lunch, or after school (3:30-4:00).
- If you don’t come by, the yearbook staff picks your pictures for you.
and Senior Quotations!
Submitting “outside” pictures:
- Please make sure your full name is clearly written on the back of the picture.
- Your quotation should be school appropriate. Make sure you define ALL initials, text messaging language, and abbreviations are explained. If we don’t understand it, we don’t publish it!
- You may email your baby picture to Mr. Kivett, but you must also submit a paper copy.
- Any emailed image should be a high resolution JPEG (4x6 or 5X7).
- If you had your senior pictures taken by an “outside” photographer (not Prestige/Lifetouch), you must turn those pictures in to Mr. Kivett (B213) by Friday, October 17.
- You may email these pictures to Mr. Kivett, but you must still submit a paper copy (4x6 or 5x7).
- Any emailed image should be a high resolution JPEG.